"Life begins again when the air get's crisp in the fall."
I know I am being soo basic when I say this, but fall is my absolute favorite time of year. I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning every day during the fall season. Not to mention, this quote describes my mood and vibe towards fall pretty much perfectly. I am always trying to better myself and dig deeper into my thought, feelings, and quality of life. For me, fall is like a new beginning. I come alive during this time of year and want to take this opportunity to enhance myself in every way possible. Besides, who said New Years Resolutions are the only time you can set a goal or improve on something?! Not me! I decided to take a different spin on the original fall bucket lists people come up with and do one that has to do with improving myself and making me a healthier and happier person. I hope you get some inspiration from it and remember, it's never too late to get your shit together! :)
- Decídate more time to my blog and Instagram
- Continue working on my book ;) coming soon..
- Take a photography class
- Attend a blog seminar
- Learn how to do calligraphy
- Experiment with different makeup looks that are outside my comfort zone
- Rock a new trend
- Meditate every morning (I use headspace) it's an app you can download on your phone and it's awesome
- Visit a new place
- Try new places
- Take a yoga class
- Go to a pumpkin patch...duh!