I am so excited to be collaborating with my girl Lindsay from the blog Lattes and all Things Lovely! Just like me, she is ready for the Fall season! She has the absolute cutest style so make sure to head on over to her blog and check out her Fall staples.
During the Fall time, I have a pretty predictable wardrobe consisting of all things comfy yet stylish.
1. OTK Boots: Over the Knee Boots were a huge trend last year, and are just as big this year. I live in the during the cooler months! I love pairing them with leggings and a baggy sweater or with a dress!
2. Booties: OMG! These booties...I can't even! I love a good statement shoe and these leopard booties have got me feeling some type of way. In my opinion, leopard is a neutral so you could wear them with just about anything.
3. Faux Leather Leggings: Leggings are a staple in my wardrobe and these give a little edgier of a look. These specific ones are from Spanx and they fix perfectly. They never stretch out and make you look ah-may-zing! I love pairing them with a flannel and some boots.
4. Flannels: Is it even Fall without a flannel? I think I own about every variation of colors and I wear them out this time of year.
5. Baggy Sweaters: Need I say more? There are so many stylish sweaters out there now and so many ways to wear them. My favorite way is with OTK boots. Also, I like to stick to the neutrals because they are so versatile.
6. Riding Boots: I love a good pair of riding boots. In the fall, my preppy style shines a little more than normal and classic brown boots are a must. Tory Burch makes some of my faves.
I hope you found some inspiration from this and I would love to hear what some of your fall fashion staples are! Comment down below.
Happy Fall, Y'all!