Hello beauties! I have had my eye on a few things on Amazon lately, and thought I'd share. It wasn't until recently that I have discovered how amazing this website truly is (where have I been?!) and now I literally can't get enough. With moving in a few months, some of these items are going to be saved for my new apartment and some I think would just be fun to try.
- Glamorous Wash: Okay, this is so over the top but hear me out. One of my favorite YouTuber's Alex Garza has raved about this for as long as I can remember. I am such a huge scent person and I like everything to smell good. According to Alex, it smells amazing and the smell actually lasts. I think I am going to splurge and try it out once I move.
- "You're like really pretty" Door Mat: OMG how freakin cute is this?! And who doesn't like a little reminder every once in a while (hehe) I think this would be so cute either inside the front door or in the bathroom of my new apartment.
- Drunk Elephant: Another one of my favorite YouTuber's, Casey Holmes is a loyal user of Drunk Elephant products. I trust her opinion on everything skin care and makeup related so I am determined to get my hands on this.
- Address Book: Such a random thing, but since adult life has set in, I have been needing people addresses and never have a place to put them. I don't want to constantly have to ask friends and family so I searched high and low at every store possible and could NOT find one anywhere. Are address books seriously ancient history?! Amazon to the rescue with this pretty pink beauty. Ordering this ASAP!
- File Cabinet: Another adulting 101 tip... I have SO many papers, from work, bills, insurance, the list goes on and my drawer was starting to overflow. I ran to Target and grabbed one of those accordion folders and after sorting and organzing all my documents...I couldn't get the damn thing shut (ugh) I found this mini file cabinet on Amazon and thought it would fit perfect under my desk in my new home (and keep me a hell of a lot more organized) fingers crossed.
- Tinkle Razor: Y'all know I am a skincare junkie, so trust me when I say these are the best facial hair removal razors. We all get that little bit of peach fuzz, so about once a month, I will very carefully shave it off. (No, your hair will not grow back any thicker or darker, promise). Not only does it remove hair, it exfoliates your skin by removing the dead skin cells and top layer. Also, your makeup will go on smooth as butter and you will be looking flawless, girl friend!
- Rosehip Night Serum: I have heard so many amazing benefits of this oil and need to get my hands on it asap.
- Nespresso Milk Frother: Why not bring Starbucks into your home? #amiright? My parents have one of these and every time I leave, I say I need to get one. The latte foam just takes your coffee to a whole other level. In my eyes, you pretty much can't have a bad day when you start it out with a latte that good.
- "This House runs on Coffee, Target, and Amazon Prime" Door Mat: Because this is my life!
Please, comment below and let me know your must-have items from Amazon. I cant wait to try out more goodies.